Bloomberg, in collaboration with the Mutual Funds Association of Indonesia (APRDI), today announced the winners of the inaugural 2014 APRDI-Bloomberg Indonesia Fund Awards. The awards, launched to recognize Indonesia’s best performing funds, were given out at a ceremony held with over 150 industry players in Jakarta earlier this evening.
“APRDI is pleased to have Bloomberg as a partner in launching the inaugural APRDI-Bloomberg Indonesia Fund Awards. The awards celebrate what is best within Indonesia’s mutual fund industry and aim to encourage further growth and industry best practice,” said Denny R. Thaher, President Director of PT Trimegah Asset Management and Chairman of APRDI.
Over 250 funds were evaluated for 17 awards across five broad categories: Islamic, Thematic, Fixed Income USD Denominated, Index and others.
“Bloomberg is honored to play an important part in contributing to the further development of Indonesia’s mutual fund industry through collaborative relationships with APRDI and OJK,” said Nitin Jaiswal, Bloomberg’s Head of Sales for ASEAN and South Asia. “The awards are a tribute to Indonesia’s top performing funds and will introduce a new standard for transparency and enhance investor appeal in Indonesia’s growing fund management industry.”
“The APRDI-Bloomberg Indonesia fund awards celebrate exceptional performance in the face of challenging global financial conditions. We applaud each of the winners for their success, accomplishments and contributions to Indonesia’s mutual fund industry,” said Fakhri Hilmi, Department Head, Capital Market Supervision of Indonesia’s Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Bloomberg’s global funds coverage includes open ended funds, exchange traded products, hedge funds and private equity funds across more than 100 countries.
The winners of the 2014 APRDI-Bloomberg Indonesia Fund Awards are:
- Best Islamic Fund (Equity): Cipta Syariah Equity by PT Ciptadana Asset Management
- Best Islamic Fund (Fixed Income): Mandiri Investa Dana Syariah by PT Mandiri Manajemen Investasi
- Best Islamic Fund (Mixed Allocation): SAM Syariah Berimbang by PT Samuel Aset Manajemen
- Best Thematic Fund: Bahana Dana Infrastruktur by PT Bahana TCW Investment Management
- Best Fixed Income USD Denominated Fund: Danamas Dollar by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
- Best Index Fund: PG Indeks Bisnis-27 by PT PG Asset Management
- Best Equity Fund (AUM <= 100 billion): Pratama Equity by PT Pratama Capital Assets Management
- Best Equity Fund (100 < AUM <= 500 billion): Millenium Equity by PT Millenium Danatama Asset Management
- Best Equity Fund (AUM > 500 billion): SAM Indonesian Equity Fund by PT Samuel Aset Manajemen
- Best Fixed Income Fund (AUM <= 60 billion) : Batavia Dana Obligasi Ultima by PT Batavia Prosperindo Aset Manajemen
- Best Fixed Income Fund (60 < AUM <= 200 billion): Simas Danamas Mantap Plus by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
- Best Fixed Income Fund (AUM >200 billion): Danamas Stabil by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
- Best Money Markets Fund (AUM <= 100 billion) : Panin Dana Likuid by PT Panin Asset Management
- Best Money Markets Fund (AUM > 100 billion): BNI-AM Dana Likuid by PT BNI Asset Management
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (AUM <= 50 billion): Pratama Berimbang by PT Pratama Capital Assets Management
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (50 < AUM <= 150 billion): Kresna Flexima by PT Kresna Asset Management
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (AUM > 150 billion): Danamas Fleksi by PT Sinarmas Asset Management