Does Helping the 1% Help the Other 99%?

Jan. 29 (Bloomberg) –- Former Mitt Romney Adviser Lanhee Chen and Bloomberg’s Al Hunt and Nela Richardson discuss the State of the Union and the theme of income inequality. They speak with Erik Schatzker and Stephanie Ruhle on Bloomberg Television’s “Market Makers.” (Source: Bloomberg)
J.P. Morgan's Hui Likes China Property, Services Stocks
17:07 - Tai Hui, chief Asia market strategist at J.P. Morgan Asset Management, talks about China's banks, theeconomy and investment opportunities in the maarket. He also discusses Federal Reserve and European Central Bank policies. He speaks with Angie Lau, Rishaad Salamat, Stephen Engle and Zeb Eckert on Bloomberg Television's "Asia Edge."
  • What You Need to Know: Fed, China, Stocks
  • 3D Printing is Changing Fashion - Here's How
  • Six Confess to Market Crimes in China Probe