JPMorgan Hires Levy, Roach Moves to TransCanada, Vlaad Says
Robert Winslow left his agriculture analyst role at National Bank of Canada to join Bank of Montreal’s asset management unit as vice president and director of research, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* JPMorgan Chase & Co. hired Jason Levy for its investment banking team in Toronto from Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. where he was an associate.
* Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce added analyst Michael Liu to its diversified and telecom, media, technology team.
* Mo Gulamhusein left CIBC to join the consumer retail group at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
* Andre Uddin was hired as managing director of research and healthcare at Mackie Research Capital Corp.
* Azza Abdallah, former chief compliance officer at Global Maxfin Capital Inc., left to join KPMG LLP’s corporate finance team.
* Sam Roach, formerly an energy services research associate at Royal Bank of Canada moved to TransCanada Corp. as a business development analyst.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org