Read Stuff, You Should: Congress Woes
Happy Birthday to Jill Sobule, 48.
No shortage of good stuff:
1. All about Congressional approval ratings, and why it’s best not to take them too seriously, from Joshua Huder.
2. Think that passing the omnibus appropriations bill is a sign that Congress is starting to be more more responsible? Sorry, says Norm Ornstein: it could be worse, but Congress is still performing badly.
3. Stan Collender is, if anything, even more down on Congress.
4. Simon Lazarus on the recess appointment case.
5. Nice one from Conor Friedersdorf on the epistemology of Rush Limbaugh.
6. Sarah Kliff reports on the insurance industry’s commitment to make the ACA work.
7. And Alex Seitz-Wald on –gates and –ghazis.