10 Wednesday Reads: Volcker Rule and Buffett's Secrets
Good Weds morn. My early gift to you:
• The Most Important Economic Stories of 2013--in 41 Graphs (The Atlantic)
• Secular stagnation and the bastardisation of Keynes (FT Alphaville)
• Warren Buffett’s secrets uncovered by new study (USA Today)
• QE, Rising Yields, and the Right Way to Taper (Macro and Other Market Musings)
• Why Won’t Obama Rein in the N.S.A.? (New Yorker)
• 24 Rules For Being A Gentleman In 2014 (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
BAML: Here Comes the Consumer?
Source: The Reformed Broker