10 Monday Reads: Hot Market, Less Noise
• Reduce the noise levels in your investment process (Washington Post)
• Economists overvalue stock markets (Reuters)
• Nicholas Lemann: Can the S.E.C.’s Mary Jo White Control Wall Street? (New Yorker)
• Dear Google, What’s Wrong With You? (TechCrunch)
• Chris Christie is about to win in a landslide, and he wants every Republican to understand why (Business Insider)
• I Noticed This Tiny Thing On Google Maps. When I Zoomed In … Well, Nothing Could Prepare Me. (Viral Nova)
• 12 Unusually Placed Sports Venues (World Geography)
What are you reading?
Are Stocks Expensive?
Source: Meban Faber Research