Bank of America Hires France; BMO Promotes Gregory, Vlaad Says
Bank of Montreal named Michael Gregory deputy chief economist and head of U.S. economics, relocating him to Chicago, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Wells Fargo & Co. added Chase Robinson, a former CIBC investment banking associate.
* Bank of America Merrill Lynch hired Andrew France as a senior vice president in global commercial banking from GE Capital, where he was vice president.
* David Rowen is moving to HSBC Holdings Plc in Montreal.
* John Pryde is relocating to Toronto from London with Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce to focus on prime brokerage and electronic trading.
* Nathan Stubina joined Byron Capital Markets Ltd. as a precious and base metals analyst after spending 25 years with companies including Barrick Gold Corp.
* Former Stonecap Securities Inc. investment banker Mika Husband joined Ironstone Resources Ltd. as its vice president of corporate development in Calgary.
* James Wong left the infrastructure team at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan to join Bastion Infrastructure Group Inc. as an associate.
* Former Macquarie Group Ltd. investment banking analyst Umair Waseem joined BayBridge Seniors Housing as an analyst.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com