ARGENTINA DAYBOOK: Government Releases July’s Consumer Prices
* The statistics agency releases July’s consumer price index at 4 p.m. local time.
* The Agricultural Ministry releases its weekly crop report this afternoon.
* The Merval (MERVAL) Index fell 3.2 percent to 2,381.22 yesterday. Petrobras Argentina SA fell the most, losing 8.5 percent to 64.9 pesos.
* The peso was little changed at 4.5985 per dollar. The peso in the unregulated market rose 3.6 percent to 6.2972 per dollar.
* Warrants linked to economic growth fell 0.3 percent to 10.45 cents.
To contact the editor responsible for this story: Philip Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org