Greece is relatively small part of EU, has small market impacts “and we’ve seen that,” Pacific Investment Management Co. CEO Douglas Hodge says at Toronto Global Forum.
- “The markets have accomodated this”
- NOTE: Pimco parent Allianz owns second-most amount of Greek sovereign debt, behind ECB
- “Not clear to me that unmanaged is less risky,” he says of
passively managed investments, index funds
- Market volatility is higher following change of bank roles
- “Arrows are pointing up” at Pimco despite challenging yr
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE