Russia revises March GDP decline to 2.7% y/y vs previous est. of 3.4% drop, Economy Ministry says in website report on website.
- April trade balance fell 17% y/y to $16.5b
- Exports fall 31% y/y to $32.7b
- Imports fall 42% y/y to $16.2b
- Link to statement (Russian): http://bit.ly/1GfOOai
- NOTE: Russian GDP Fell 3.4% Y/y in March, Economy Ministry Says Link
- NOTE: Russian Wages Sink Most Since 1999 as Retail-Sales Slump Deepens Link
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE