Powerhouse Habitat to raise about EU370m in Paris IPO; free float and any secondary offer yet to be determined, according to terms obtained by Bloomberg.
- Retail offering in France
- Will use proceeds for acquisitions in French residential property
- Joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners: Exane BNP Paribas, JPMorgan
- Joint Bookrunner: Credit Suisse
- Co-lead manager: Kempen
- NOTE: FT reported May 22 that IPO would make co. France’s
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE