Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 falls 0.7% to close at 5,735.40. New Zealand was closed for holiday.
- Prana +39%; European Commission approves PBT2 orphan designation for Huntington’s disease
- Sirtex +14%; Sirflox results confirmed meaningful
- UGL +10%; sees FY15 rev. incl. DTZ contribution A$3.1b; NOTE: FY sales est. A$2.84b: Bloomberg data
- Slater & Gordon +2.8%; completes PSD purchase
- Evolution -3.8%; pares gain from Friday; NOTE: Friday completed institutional entitlement offer
- ANZ -1.4%, Westpac -1.3%, NAB -0.8%, CBA -0.7%; Measures taken by APRA on mortgage lending starting to have an effect on banks’ behavior, said RBA Assistant Governor Malcolm Edey
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE