72% of respondents in Ifop poll for Journal du Dimanche favor stricter standards for benefiting from lodging allowances.
- 64% back ceiling on unemployment payments given to people at managerial level
- 53% favor ceilings on payments that can be awarded for firings by workers’ court
- 37% prefer making layoffs simpler at small cos
- 32% favor raising retirement age to 67 in private sector
- NOTE: Poll of 1,003 people carried out May 29-30; no margin of error given
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE