“I don’t think there are any risks for Greek bank subsidiaries in Bulgaria” from Greece’s possible exit from euro area, Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov tells reporters in Sofia.
- Bulgaria has experience in dealing w/ bank problems “and this is not a subject”
- Dimitar Radev’s nomination is “most successful for” ruling party Gerb; Radev will gather “enough political support”
- Finance Ministry will introduce next wk draft law for restructuring of financial institutions that complies w/ EU rules; it will outline methods and time table of their asset quality assessment
- NOTE: Bulgaria May Vote Radev as Central Bank Chief in 1 Month
- NOTE: Greece Vows to Hold Out Another Week as EU Aims to Seal Deal Link
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE