French soft wheat in good or very good condition accounted for 91% of the crop in wk through May 25, unchanged from prev. wk, crop office FranceAgriMer reported on its website.
- Compares w/ 75% of soft wheat rated good/very good yr ago
- 80% of soft wheat in heading stage vs 59% wk earlier, 88% yr ago
- Winter barley ratings slipped to 89% good/very good from 90% in prev. wk; compares w/ 74% yr ago
- Spring barley rated good/very good fell to 93% of crop from 95% in prev. wk; compares w/ 70% yr ago
- Corn rated 88% good/very good, down from 90% in prev. wk and same as yr ago
- 45% of corn crop had 6-8 visible leaves vs 16% wk earlier, 24% wk ago
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE