Canada S&P/TSX Composite fell 0.7% to 15,004.55 as of 12:26pm. All 10 groups declined, led by consumer staples, health care, financials.
- Corridor Resources (CDH CN) +14%; Most intraday since Feb. 14 on 3.6x 3-mo. avg vol.
- Resverlogix (RVX CN) +13%; RSI 54 vs 41 yday; April 28, co. said in talks to be acquired
- St Augustine Gold & Copper (SAU CN) +10%; Tests 20-DMA on 2-day gain
- Bonterra Energy (BNE CN) +6.3%; After 5-day loss
- Merus Labs Intl (MSL CN) +6.1%; TD rated new buy; CEO to present at Jefferies conf. in NYC June 1
- Cerf (CFL CN) -9.6%; 1Q results
- Edgewater Wireless Systems (YFI CN) -7.6%; Below 10-DMA after 2-day drop
- MagIndustries (MAA CN) -6.3%; Canadian police reportedly probe co. over alleged Congo bribery
- Capstone Mining (CS CN) -5.5%; Copper Slump Longest Since September as U.S. Economy Contracts
- See also: Canada Early Movers
Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. LEARN MORE