Feb. 7 (Bloomberg) -- Robert Winslow left his agriculture analyst role at National Bank of Canada to join Bank of Montreal’s asset management unit as vice president and director of research, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* JPMorgan Chase & Co. hired Jason Levy for its investment banking team in Toronto from Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. where he was an associate.
* Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce added analyst Michael Liu to its diversified and telecom, media, technology team.
* Mo Gulamhusein left CIBC to join the consumer retail group at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
* Andre Uddin was hired as managing director of research and healthcare at Mackie Research Capital Corp.
* Azza Abdallah, former chief compliance officer at Global Maxfin Capital Inc., left to join KPMG LLP’s corporate finance team.
* Sam Roach, formerly an energy services research associate at Royal Bank of Canada moved to TransCanada Corp. as a business development analyst.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com