Jan. 31 (Bloomberg) -- Don Sewell joined National Bank of Canada as an investment banking analyst from Peters & Co. Ltd., according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Zoltan Horcsok is retiring from his role at Macquarie Group Ltd.
* Former Bank of Nova Scotia mining associate Mark Gupta is joining HudBay Minerals Inc. as a corporate development manager.
* Robert Gill left Aston Hill Financial Inc. for Lincluden Investment Management Ltd. as a vice president and portfolio manager.
* Former Toronto-Dominion Bank investment banking associate Joseph Schirripa joined Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce on the telecom, media, technology team.
* Robin Kozar joined the global equity team at Royal Bank of Canada as an analyst covering the industrials and materials sector.
* National Bank of Canada hired Philippe Charette as an investment banking associate.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com