Nov. 15 (Bloomberg) -- Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. hired Kevin Wright as a technology associate analyst from Macquarie Group Ltd., according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* David Morin joined Public Sector Pension Investment Board in the private equity group from Credit Suisse Group Ag in London where he was an associate.
* Massimo Voci was hired as a research analyst at Mackie Research Capital Corp. Lawrence Rhee also joined Mackie as an investment banking managing director. Both were formerly at MGI Securities Inc.
* Investment banking analyst David Bonasia joined Bastion Infrastructure Group from Canaccord.
* Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce hired Benoit Lauze to head ECM origination; investment bankers Michael Cochrane and Ryan Voegeli as co-heads of diversified industries, technology, media and telecommunications; Jason Stefanson as vice chair of investment banking; and named Jean Raymond head of Montreal investment banking in addition to his responsibilities as head of Quebec wholesale banking.
* The Bank of New York Mellon Corp. hired Paul Kamin from CIBC as a vice president and eastern Canadian business development officer.
* Cameron Davies left The Kirchner Group to join Rare Earth Salts as president and chief operating officer.
* Beacon Securities Ltd. added analyst Kuno Ryckborst, who was previously with PI Financial Corp.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org