Nov. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Jamie Horvat joined M&G Investments in London as a fund manager from Stifel Financial Corp. where he was an investment banker, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Brahm Klar joined the mergers team at Royal Bank of Canada from National Bank of Canada, where he was a financial analyst.
* Kent Neale left Stonecap Securities Inc. for a precious metals research associate position at Dundee Capital Markets Inc.
* Claire Vranic started as a director in the debt capital markets team at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. Vranic was previously with GMP Capital Inc.
* Kevin Prozes, Loran Richard Epp and Bill Logie joined RBC from Toronto-Dominion Bank.
* David Berglas, previously an analyst at Credit Suisse Group AG, is now a manager of strategy at Tim Hortons Inc.
* Jonathan Dulude joined Novacap Investments Inc. as a private equity analyst. He was previously an investment banking analyst at Desjardins Capital Markets.
* Reginald Duncan Adams, an analyst at Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. in Toronto, joined TriWest Capital Partners Inc. in Calgary.
* Scott Chandler was promoted to president and chief executive officer of Canadian operations at Cushman & Wakefield.
* Former CIBC investment banking analyst Jeff McLay joined Moelis & Co. in L.A.
* Matt Liddle, previously vice president at Macquarie Group Ltd.’s leveraged finance group, joined Borealis Infrastructure as an associate vice president.
* Jesse Ahlan joined Acumen Capital Partners LLC as an institutional trader from Macquarie.
* Laurentian Bank of Canada hired Yvonne Nevala as an institutional equity trader in Toronto from Fraser Mackenzie Ltd.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com