Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Emmanuel Amram will join UBS AG’s investment banking team in Montreal as associate director from Bank of Montreal, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Don Roberts left Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce to start up Nawitka Capital Advisors Ltd.
* Adam Adamou joined Euro Pacific Canada Inc. as an investment banking managing director, focusing on technology and innovation. Adamou recently served as chief executive officer of Transitive Digital Media Corp.
* Michael Conrad joined Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its infrastructure group from Credit Suisse Group AG where he was an investment banking analyst.
* Morguard Financial Corp. hired Albert Tzurkov as an assistant portfolio manager from Thornmark Asset Management Inc.
* Former AltaCorp Capital Inc. employee Jared Coulson joined the Desjardins Securities Inc.’s research team as an oil and gas associate.
* Casimir Capital Ltd. hired Dwayne Sorobey in Calgary from Blue Fish Capital Ventures.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org