Ibovespa falls 0.5% at the close of trading in Sao Paulo.
- Embraer (EMBR3 BS) -5%, biggest decline in seven weeks
- Fleury (FLRY3 BS) -3.3%; Omar Magid Hauache replaced as CEO
- Petrobras (PETR4 BS) -2.2%; co. said it doesn’t expect to raise fuel prices
- BR Properties (BRPR3 BS) +1.3%; co. agreed to sell real-estate assets for 442m reais to a BTG Pactual fund
- Hering (HGTX3 BS) +1.7%; Brazil’s retail sales rose 1.9% in July M/m vs. median estimate of 0.2% increase
- PDG (PDGR3 BS) +3.6%
- OGX (OGXP3 BS) +2.6%; Brazilian exchange raised short interest limit for co. to 50%