July 5 (Bloomberg) -- Morgan Stanley hired Brad Humphrey as a precious metals analyst from Raymond James Financial, where he was head of mining research, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Rothschild’s Montreal-based bankers David Savard, Aziz Moussallier, Jonathan Shaanan and Brian Lee relocated to New York, where they’ll continue to focus primarily on the development of the firm’s Canadian mergers and acquisitions and restructuring business.
* Laurentian Bank of Canada’s Laurentian Bank Securities unit hired Deborah Honig from Salman Partners Inc. for institutional sales, former Fraser Mackenzie Ltd. analyst Mona Nazir as an analyst for industrials, and Anthony Catino as a research associate from Bank of Montreal’s BMO InvestorLine.
* Vantage Airport Group hired Marie-Liesse Marc, previously a vice president of corporate finance at Macquarie Capital Markets, as a director of business development in Vancouver.
* Northam Realty Advisors Ltd. hired Tim Loch as a senior analyst, acquisitions, from Sun Life Financial Inc.
* Granite Real Estate Investment Trust hired Evan Campbell as a director of real estate investments from Cadillac Fairview.
To contact the reporter on this story: Doug Alexander in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org