WIG20 gains 0.5% at close in Warsaw, with 15 stocks up, 4 down and 1 unchanged.
- GTC (GTC PW) +7.1%, biggest gain in 8 months
- JSW (JSW PW) +2.1%, advances 7th day; CEO said yday co. isn’t planning acquisitions, see coking coal prices rising
- TPSA (TPS PW) +1.4%, after four days of losses to record low after it cut 2012 div
- KGHM (KGH PW) -1.2%, falls fifth day, its longest streak since July, after it said 2013 profit will drop 32 percent
- Bank Handlowy (BHW PW) -1.4%, falls to lowest level since Oct. 11