Turkiye Halk Bankasi rose as much as 3%, most since July 4, after reporting 2Q profit jumped 38% to 709m liras ($388m).
- Stock -2.5% this month, +40% this year; Turkey’s benchmark index -1.8%, +19.8% respectively
- Outpaced 512.4m-lira net income a year earlier; beat 617.3m-lira average of six analyst ests. compiled by Bloomberg
- NOTE: Ak Investment downgraded co. July 23 to market perform, equivalent of hold, from market outperform, with a 12-month PT of 15.5 liras.
- NOTE: Moody’s assigned senior debt rtg Baa2 with stable outlook July 20
- NOTE: Co. sold 750m liras of 175-day bonds at a yield of 9% July 19