Bloomberg the Company & Products

Bloomberg Anywhere Login

Bloomberg

Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world.

Company

Financial Products

Enterprise Products

Media

Customer Support

  • Americas

    +1 212 318 2000

  • Europe, Middle East, & Africa

    +44 20 7330 7500

  • Asia Pacific

    +65 6212 1000

Communications

Industry Products

Media Services

Follow Us

Kingdom, Amiantit, Al-Khodari, Takween: Saudi Equity Preview

March 3 (Bloomberg) -- The following stocks may be active in Saudi Arabia’s market. Stock symbols are in parentheses and prices are from the last close.

The Tadawul All Share Index gained 0.8 percent to 7,271.82 on Wednesday, Feb. 29.

Abdullah A.M. Al-Khodari Sons Co. (ALKHODAR AB): The Saudi Arabian contracting company plans to issue one bonus share for every four held to raise its capital to 531.25 million riyals from 425 million riyals. The company’s board recommended paying a dividend of 0.5 riyals a share for the second half. The shares declined 0.5 percent to 53.75 riyals.

Kingdom Holding Co. (KINGDOM AB): The board of the investment company controlled by Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal seeks shareholder approval to sell conventional or Islamic bonds for the first time. The shares gained 0.9 percent to 11.05 riyals.

Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. (SAAC AB): The building materials manufacturer announced the establishment of PWT Saudi Arabia Ltd. with a capital of 500,000 riyals ($133,000) to build, operate and maintain water, waste-water and desalination plants. Amiantit’s unit AmiWater owns 49 percent in the new company, while the remaining 51 percent stake is owned by PWT of Germany. The shares rose 1.2 percent to 19.10 riyals.

Takween Advanced Industries Co. (TAKWEEN AB): The board of the Saudi Arabian manufacturer of plastic products recommended distributing a 2011 cash dividend of 1.35 riyals a share. The shares dropped 0.5 percent to 50 riyals.

To contact the reporter on this story: Mourad Haroutunian in Riyadh at mharoutunian@bloomberg.net

To contact the editor responsible for this story: Shaji Mathew at shajimathew@bloomberg.net

Please upgrade your Browser

Your browser is out-of-date. Please download one of these excellent browsers:

Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer.