• WHO MOVED MY CHEESE by Spencer Johnson
• MANAGING FROM THE HEART by Hyler Bracey, et al.
• EDUCATION FOR JUDGEMENT by C. Roland Christensen, et al.
• MARKETING MISTAKES by Robert F. Hartley
• THE ROAD AHEAD by Bill Gates
• BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL by Hugh DePree
• OUR SACRED HONOR by William J. Bennett
Dr. Dan H. Robertson is a Professor of Marketing at Texas A & M University. A member of the TAMU faculty for 20 years, "Dr. Dan" as he is known by his students, has served as the Head of the Marketing Department, Assistant Dean and Associate Dean of the College of Business Administration and Director of the MBA Program.
Dan's academic background includes a baccalaureate degree in Marketing from The University of Tulsa, an MBA from Southern Methodist University and a Ph. D. in Marketing from the University of Texas. Prior to obtaining his MBA, he served as a member of the Marketing staff for Procter and Gamble and Baxter Laboratories.
Dr. Dan enjoys interactions with students and he continues to teach at the undergraduate level while serving as Director of the MBA program.