ONCE AGAIN, IT'S TIME for Up Front's annual Reader Survey. For our third outing, we've gone online. You can E-mail us at bwsurvey@business week.com. Or fax us at 212 512-3344. Or you can go low-tech and mail your response to: Up Front Reader Survey, c/o Oluwabunmi Shabi, BUSINESS WEEK, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, 39th floor, New York, N.Y. 10020. Replies by Dec. 20, please.
1. How do you feel about your personal job security, compared with your situation last year?
-- More secure
-- Less secure
-- The same
2. When you retire, your standard of living will:
-- Stay the same
3. The best target date to balance the federal budget is:
-- 1997 -- 2002 -- 2005
4. The Information Superhighway is:
-- The economy's future engine
-- A lot of hype
5. Fill in the blank: Your favorite stock is:
6. Fill in the blank: The high point for the Dow Jones Industrial Average in 1996 will be: