Greetings from New York, where we're busy picking out ties for tomorrow's climate and investment conference at the United Nations.
- West Virginia Acknowledges It Had No Plan for Freedom Spill (Charleston Gazette)
- Omnibus Thwarts Obama on Overseas Coal Plant Funding Limits (National Journal)
- China, World's Top Global Emitter, Is Best on Climate Change: Figueres (Bloomberg)
- A Century Later, the Expensive Lesson of Reversing the Chicago River (Atlantic Cities)
- What I Learned from Six Months of GMO Research: None of It Matters (Grist)
- Top iPhone Designer Now Works for the Google Grid (Bloomberg)
- Grappling With Sea-Level Rise, Sooner Not Later (New York Times)
- California Drought: What's Causing It? (San Jose Mercury News)
- The Monster Hurricanes of the Future Won't Be Where You Think (Fast Company)
- Shivering Cattle Signal Higher McDonald's Beef Cost (Bloomberg)
- Should You Drink Coffee Before or After Learning a Task? (Scientific American)
How about you?