Bob Sangha left Dundee Securities Corp. where he was head of mining investment banking to start up Maxit Capital, where he will be chief executive officer, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Sandeep Singh is also joining Maxit from Dundee.
* Former consultant Joanne Rios joined Caledon Capital Management Inc. as a business development director.
* David Cooper joined Octagon Capital Corp. on the equity sales desk from M Partners.
* Scott Stickland, formerly an associate at Royal Bank of Canada’s capital markets unit in Calgary, moved to business development and corporate strategy at Parkland Fuel Corp.
* Wojtek Nowak joins Liolios Group Inc. as managing director from Fraser Mackenzie Ltd. where he was a diversified industries research analyst.
* Rachana Bhat left Deutsche Bank AG for Infrastructure Ontario’s transaction structuring unit.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com