Jeremie Duchesneau Allali moved from UBS AG to an investment banking analyst role at Royal Bank of Canada, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* Toronto-Dominion Bank’s William Ma, an investment-banking analyst, left for the Bank of Montreal.
* Patrick Ghoche, former investment-banking executive director at Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, joined KPMG Corporate Finance LLC as a managing director.
* Derek Lithwick joined GMP Securities LLC as a vice president of investment banking from Royal Bank.
* Benjamin Wu was hired as an associate at Borealis from his previous role as an investment-banking associate in the tech, media, telecom, power group at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
* Former Stifel Financial Corp. renewable energy and clean tech research associate Mark Jarvi joined Paradigm Capital Inc. in Toronto covering health care and biotech.
* UBS added Richard Pak in Toronto.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com