Public Service Properties Investments Ltd. hired Jelena Neylan as a public markets senior analyst from GMP Capital Inc., according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* David McGorman, investment banking head of Jennings Capital Inc., was named chief executive officer of the firm. Jennings Capital also appointed Nancy Peck as chief operating officer and chief financial officer. Peter Campbell moved to investment banking and David Lawson to the sales and trading desk from their previous managing director roles at the company.
* Daniel Trang joined Domtar Corp. (UFS) in the corporate development business. Trang was previously an investment banking analyst at Bank of Nova Scotia.
* Personal Finance Consulting added Timur Lidziev from PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP to head its Vancouver practice, and Juan Pacheco from Deloitte LLP in Calgary.
* Brogan Taylor was hired as vice president at Richter Consulting Inc. in Toronto from FTI Consulting Inc. where he was a director on the corporate finance and restructuring team.
* Royal Bank of Canada hired Rob Edwards, formerly of Renaissance Capital LLC, and Rob Bailey from Nomura Holdings Inc. as mining and metals bankers in London. Royal Bank also hired former Barclays Plc analyst Gary Bisbee to cover business and educational services.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at email@example.com