National Bank Promotes Mulroney; BofA Moves Giroux, Vlaad Says
National Bank of Canada (NA) moved Mark Mulroney to head of equity capital markets from his former post as co-head of institutional equity trading, according to Vlaad & Co., a Toronto-based financial services recruiting firm.
Other moves noted in the “Bill’s Buzz” weekly newsletter include:
* National Bank’s Frederic Girard became head of institutional equity trading and Susan Monteith moved from head of equity capital markets to executive vice president and managing director of client strategy.
* In Montreal, Euro Pacific Canada Inc. added Pierre-Yves Terrisse as vice president, institutional sales and Richard Ouellette as vice president, trading.
* Bank of America Merrill Lynch Canada appointed Eric Giroux as head of the financial institutions, infrastructure and government groups, replacing Marianne Harris, who is retiring. Replacing Giroux as head of debt capital markets for Canada is Jamie Hancock.
* Deutsche Bank hired Sean Urie for the equity sales team from Citigroup Global Markets.
* Roynat Capital added Avinash D’Souza as an associate. He was previously senior vice president at Rasmala Investments in Dubai.
* Stonecap Securities hired Julie Paulson as a research associate from Fraser Mackenzie.
To contact the reporter on this story: Katia Dmitrieva in Toronto at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story: David Scanlan at firstname.lastname@example.org