A massive data stream, unparalleled in scope and depth, delivered reliably. Data you can use as the core foundation for your business infrastructure – from front to middle and back office. It’s the foundation of everything we do, and we’re constantly at work to ensure that it’s the most accurate, transparent, and comprehensive data you can get. We’ve built our business on it, and so can you.
Bloomberg Valuation Service – BVAL – sets a new standard for quality and data transparency in valuation. BVAL combines unique market insight and quantitative models with data from over 4,000 contributing sources to produce credible, transparent and defensible valuations for securities and derivatives. We put our data through a rigorous verification process, and constantly monitor all market observation inputs.
Bloomberg Reference Data is an information-rich product powered by the largest database available to the market. Information for more than 6 million instruments, combined with sophisticated analytical functionality and the possibility to calculate custom returns based on client-specific inputs (overrides) make Reference Data a powerful product.
- Corporate actions
- Descriptive terms and conditions
- Prices from exchanges and multiple contributors
- Derived or calculated data
- Customer inputs and analytical functionality
- Historical series (Issuer Data, including legal entity name, parent, country of risk, etc)
- Ratings (may require authorization from agencies)