Bloomberg’s diverse workforce and open culture are essential to innovation, which is the key to our success. Diversity means the multi-dimensional ways in which we are different and inclusion means that those differences are valued and leveraged.
Business SWAT Teams
Work with champions in each business area to identify strategies tailored to their unique challenges and opportunities.
Partner with the Leadership & Learning team to embed diversity and inclusion messaging and concepts into Bloomberg’s global curriculum.
Partner with the Recruiting team to identify top talent and optimize presence at diversity conferences and in professional diversity associations. See our partnerships.
Thought Leadership and Research
Sponsor key research and thought leadership focused on Diversity & Inclusion.
Bloomberg Communities are an important part of the global diversity and inclusion strategy. They serve as a forum for employees to share ideas, serve as brand ambassadors and increase professional and leadership development.
We support seven communities of which over 3000 employees across global regions are members and participate in activities related to commercial impact, leadership development, marketing, recruiting, and community engagement.
To learn more about the Bloomberg Communities, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bloomberg Abilities Community:
Committed to raising awareness and creating a supportive and comfortable environment for people with disabilities and their allies.
Bloomberg Black Professional Community
Fosters and supports the development of black employees, promoting a collaborative and inclusive environment that leverages all perspectives and expertise
Bloomberg Latino Community
Dedicated to the recruitment and retention of Latino talent at Bloomberg. The Community also highlights Latino culture and the influence of Latinos around the world.
Bloomberg LGBT and Ally Community
Committed to fostering a safe and comfortable environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, employees and their allies.
Bloomberg Military & Veterans Community
For employees who have served or currently serve in the military, military families, and supporters who promote and maintain Bloomberg as a military-friendly work environment.
Bloomberg Pan Asian Community
Promotes cultural awareness and pride within the company, inspiring employees to expand Bloomberg’s footprint in the Asian professional business community.
Bloomberg Women’s Community
Connects and supports women at Bloomberg through awareness, relationship-building and career development.
The Bloomberg Women in Technology group encourages women to be leaders in technology and focuses on supporting leadership development, recruitment and retention efforts within the company, as well as mentoring young women pursuing STEM educational and career paths.
We partner with external organizations that provide programs and thought leadership on improving the workplace such as:
- Unconscious Bias trainings with Future Work Institute
- Transitioning in the Workplace trainings with PFLAG
- Working in a Global Environment with CSW Associates
- Effective Interviewing and Hiring with The Dagoba Group
- New parents coaching with Talking Talent
- Best Practices in Working with People with Disabilities with Goodwill
- Establishing a Professional Presence with Upwardly Global
With over a dozen recruiting partnerships, we are dedicated to recruiting and retaining diverse talent from a variety of organizations including:
- 100 Women in Hedge Funds
- 100,000 Jobs Mission
- American Asian Journalists Association
- American Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- American Corporate Partners
- Association of Black Journalists
- Association of Women in Finance in Tokyo
- Center for Talent Innovation
- Council of Urban Professionals
- Digital Diversity Network
- Diversity in Asia Network
- Hack n’ Jill
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Institute for Sustained Dialogue
- Interbank and Foreign Firms D&I Roundtable in Asia
- International Institute for Sustained Dialogue
- Lean In Foundation
- Lime Connect
- New America Alliance
- National Association of Hispanic Journalists
- National Center for Women & Information Technology(NCWIT)
- National Council for Research on Women National
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association
- Open Finance
- Out Leadership
- Out for Undergraduate Business Conference
- Posse Foundation
- South Asian Journalists Association
- Tanenbaum Center for Interreligious Understanding
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund
- Upwardly Global
- Women’s Bond Club
- Women Corporate Directors
- YWCA of the City of New York