BLOOMBERG VIDEO SERVICE
Video enhances stories and engages audiences, so turn to the Bloomberg Video Service for coverage of essential business news. From impactful interviews with C-suite market-movers to company updates from influential analysts, you’re given access to leaders and spared the cost of production.
WHAT YOU GET
- Premium footage and packages to enhance your storytelling.
- A variety of topics to bolster your digital offering.
- Topical and regional video content to drive audience engagement.
- High-value content in key advertiser categories to drive revenue.
- Delivery via Media Source, a new web destination for Bloomberg’s award-winning visual content
Insights, interviews and analysis of the companies, events and trends that are shaping the world of business.
Dedicated coverage of technology leaders and the deals, developments and innovations impacting business – and culture – worldwide.
Detailed coverage of global investing strategies on stocks, currencies, commodities and bonds, including interviews with leading investors.
Politics & Policy
Deep coverage of US politics and major global events from nearly 1,000 DC bureau staff members and analysts.
Coverage of luxury brands, emerging trends and events, spanning fashion, travel, food and wine—including interviews with industry leaders.
A robust compendium of clips on top-of-mind topics – retirement, paying for college, home financing, investing and more.