Global Customer Support Representative - Japanese SpeakerJob Requisition Number: 32968
Tokyo - JPN
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 310,000 subscribers globally. Bloomberg¿s enterprise solutions build on the company¿s core strength, leveraging technology to allow customers to access, integrate, distribute and manage data and information across organizations more efficiently and effectively. Through Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Government, Bloomberg New Energy Finance and Bloomberg BNA, the company provides data, news and analytics to decision makers in industries beyond finance. And Bloomberg News, delivered through the Bloomberg Professional service, television, radio, mobile, the Internet and two magazines, Bloomberg Businessweek and Bloomberg Markets, covers the world with more than 2,300 news and multimedia professionals at 146 bureaus in 72 countries. Headquartered in New York, Bloomberg employs more than 15,000 people in 192 locations around the world.
The Global Customer Support Department provides 24/7 superior support to our clients. Our model follows the sun so that we always provide seamless service to our customers all around the world. In this role you will gain an introduction to our products and services, our clients, as well as exposure to the global financial markets. It is a fast-paced environment and requires the ability to multi task. Good communication and problem-solving skills are necessary to be successful in this role.
The following duties are included in the daily tasks:
- Provide superior service support to our clients over the phone in English and Japanese
- Transfer client calls to appropriate staff
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
Further duties which may be included in the role are:
- Training and mentoring
- Be involved in a yearly planning process using strategic thinking, research and innovation skills to continuously innovate and improve the workflow of the department and impact positively on our clients
- Updating and maintaining the Global Customer Support Specific internal knowledge database
- Quality control of client raised tickets
Qualifications:- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our Global clientele
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong problem solving and research skills
- Ability to be a team player as well as work independently
- Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent required
- Experience in a call centre environment is a plus
By clicking the "I Agree" button below you agree to the terms of this Legal Statement.
Click "I Decline" if you do not consent and do not wish to proceed with the application.