On Oct. 20 Morgan Stanley analyst Mary Meeker delivered her annual ??conomy + Internet Trends?report. For techies, this is required reading, so I am posting an embed of the report on this blog.
Among the most important takeaways:
* The Tech Sector is a Growing Part of the Global Economy
* Ad Spending Should Grow in 2010
* Mobile Internet Usage Will be Bigger Than Most Think
* Apple Mobile Share Should Surprise on the Upside Near-Term
* Mobile Internet Outpaces Desktop Internet Adoption!
* Facebook is the Largest Share Gainer of Online Usage Over Past 3 Years
- Spencer Ante also publishes the Creative Capital blog. Click here to see more.
Mary Meeker’s Internet Presentation 2009