NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS/PERSONS DISCHARGING
MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CONNECTED PERSONS
1. Name of company
BlackRock Emerging Europe plc
2) State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in
accordance with DR 3.12R; or (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR
or a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006.
a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.12R
3) Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director.
4) State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person
managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected
Notification re director named in 3
5) Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person
referred to in 3 or 4
above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest.
Holding of the director referred to in 3
6) Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or
financial instruments relating to shares.
Ordinary shares of 10 cents each
7) Name of registered shareholder(s) and, if more than one, the number of
shares held by each of them.
8) State the nature of the transaction
9) Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
10) Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares or that class should
not be taken into account when calculations percentage).
11) Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares
12) Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares or that class should
not be taken into account when calculation percentage).
13) Price per share or value of transaction.
265.50p per share
14) Date and place of transaction.
11 July 2014
15) Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following
notification (any treasury shares should not be taken
into account when calculating percentage).
20,131 (0.06%) Ordinary shares of 10 cents each
16) Date issuer informed of transaction.
20 July 2014
17) Date of grant.
18) Period during which or date on which it can be exercised.
19) Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option.
20) Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number).
21) Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to
be fixed at the time of the exercise.
22) Total number of shares of debentures over which option held following
23) Any additional information.
24) Name of contact and telephone number for queries.
A B Powley
19) Contact telephone number
020 7743 5610
21 July 2014
-0- Jul/21/2014 12:23 GMT
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.