ISDA’s 29th Annual General Meeting: Munich
NEW YORK -- April 7, 2014
The International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc. (ISDA) is holding
its 29^th Annual General Meeting in Munich on April 8-10, 2014.
This year’s event will feature Stephen O’Connor, ISDA Chairman and
WHO: Robert Pickel, Chief Executive Officer of ISDA as well as ISDA Board
members, leading industry executives and academics, including:
• Keynote Address: Jean Pierre Mustier, Deputy General Manager,
UniCredit, Head of Corporate & Investment Banking
• Thomas C Deas, Jr, Vice President & Treasurer, FMC Corporation;
Chairman, International Group of Treasury Associations
• Ralf Lierow, Senior Financial Manager, Siemens Treasury GmbH
• Prof Dr Ingo Pies, Chair in Economic Ethics, Martin Luther
• Richard Raeburn, Chairman, European Association of Corporate
• Dr Betty J Simkins, Professor of Finance and Williams Companies
Chair of Business, Oklahoma State University
WHAT: AGM sessions and panels include:
• The Social and Economic Value of Derivatives and Finance;
• End-user Perspectives on Derivatives Growth;
• The Many Facets of Capital and its Effect on Derivatives Usage;
• Legal & Documentation;
• Business Roundtable: Where is the Derivatives Business Headed; and
• Cornerstones of the New Market Structure: Clearing, Margin,
The ISDA AGM 2014 will also feature specialist sessions with updates
on collateral and product steering committees, global regulatory
developments, data and reporting and legal issues.
Press are invited to attend all social events, including the
Pre-Conference Welcome Reception on Tuesday, April 8 at Deutsches
Museum Verkehrszentrum and the Chairman’s Cocktail Reception on
Wednesday, April 9.
Please note that attendance at the social events is granted on a
strictly off-the-record basis and is for social and not for reporting
WHEN: April 8-10, 2014
WHERE: The Westin Grand Munich
Arabellastrasse 6, 91925 Munich, Germany
Telephone: +49 89 9264 0
Additional information regarding the Annual General Meeting, including a
conference agenda, is available on the Association’s website.
Members of the media planning to attend this invitation-only event must
register. RSVP to: Nick Sawyer, ISDA London, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 203 088
3586; Lauren Dobbs, ISDA New York, email@example.com, +1 212 901 6019; or Donna
Chan, ISDA Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org, +852 2200 5906.
Nick Sawyer, +44 203 088 3586
ISDA New York
Lauren Dobbs, +1 212-901-6019
ISDA Hong Kong
Donna Chan, +852 2200 5906
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.