AOKI Holdings Announces Determination of Disposal Price, Selling Price and
YOKOHAMA, Japan -- February 27, 2014
AOKI Holdings Inc. (TOKYO:8214)(ISIN:JP3105400000) hereby serves notice that
it has determined the disposal price, the selling price and other matters
relating to the disposal of treasury stock and the secondary offering of
stock, which were resolved at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on
February 17, 2014. Details are as follows.
1. Disposal of treasury stock by way of offering (the public offering)
(1) Disposal price (the offer 1,474 yen per share
(2) Total disposal price 10,318,000,000 yen
(3) Amount to be paid 1,413.20 yen per share
(4) Total amount to be paid 9,892,400,000 yen
(5) Subscription period From Wednesday, February 26, 2014 to
Thursday, February 27, 2014
(6) Payment date Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Note: The underwriters will purchase the shares at the amount to be
paid and offer them at the disposal price (the offer price).
2. Secondary offering of stock (secondary offering by way of overallotment)
(1) Number of shares to be 1,050,000 shares
(2) Selling price 1,474 yen per share
(3) Total selling price 1,547,700,000 yen
(4) Subscription period From Wednesday, February 26, 2014 to
Thursday, February 27, 2014
(5) Delivery date Wednesday, March 5, 2014
3. Disposal of treasury stock by way of third-party allotment
(1) Amount to be paid 1,413.20 yen per share
(2) Total amount to be paid 1,483,860,000 yen (maximum)
(3) Subscription period (subscription date) Monday, March 24, 2014
(4) Payment date Tuesday, March 25, 2014
1. Calculation of the disposal price (the offer price) and the selling price
(1) Price calculation date and price Tuesday, February 25, 1,520 yen
(2) Discount rate 3.03%
2. Syndicate cover transaction period
From Friday, February 28, 2014 to Monday, March 17, 2014
3. Current use of proceeds
The Group estimates that the net proceeds from the public offering and the
Third-Party Allotment are a maximum of 11,365,260,000 yen. Of this amount,
11,300 million yen will be used for the AOKI Group’s capital expenditures
between now and March 2015. The remainder is to be used for part of the
repayment of a loan due in September 2014 that was taken out in association
with ANNIVERSAIRE MINATO MIRAI YOKOHAMA that started operations in February
In the Fashion Business, the Group plans to make capital expenditures of 4,432
million yen to open 62 stores, 1,406 million yen to refurbish 72 stores
(including one store to be rebuilt), and 498 million yen for an IT system for
the centralized processing of operating data. In the ANNIVERSAIRE and Bridal
Business, the Group plans to make capital expenditures of 634 million yen for
the renovation of nine locations. In the Karaoke Facility Operations Business,
the Group plans to make capital expenditures of 1,308 million yen for 16 new
locations and 457 million yen to refurbish 15 locations. In the Café Complex
Operations Business, the Group plans to make capital expenditures of 2,344
million yen for 36 new locations and 221 million yen to refurbish 14
Please refer to “Disposal of Treasury Stock and Secondary Offering of Stock”
released on February 17, 2014 for the details of the facilities in which the
intended capital expenditures will be made.
Determination of Disposal Price, Selling Price and Other Matters, summarized
below. Complete details are available at http://ir.aoki-hd.co.jp/en/Top.html.
Note: The original disclosure in Japanese was released on February 25, 2014 at
17:00 (GMT +9).
Caution: These materials were prepared for the public disclosure of
information concerning the disposal of treasury stock and the secondary
offering of stock and not for the purpose of soliciting investments in the
Company. Investors are urged to reach decisions concerning investments only
after reading prospectus on the disposal of treasury stock and the secondary
offering of stock as well as any amendments (if any) prepared by the Company.
About AOKI Group
As a corporate group that continues to break the mold and innovate, the AOKI
Group has worked to meet the needs of customers in a variety of life scenes.
This has led to our expansion into new markets, including the bridal and
AOKI Holdings Inc.
Yumiko Kawai, +81-45-941-1388
Investor/Public Relations Department
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.