BLACKROCK WORLD MINING TRUST PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS/PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CONNECTED PERSONS
1. Name of Issuer
BlackRock World Mining Trust plc
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.2R; or (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1); or a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act 2006.
Disclosure in accordance with (i) above
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director.
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected persons.
Notification re director named in 3
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest.
Holding of the director referred to in 3
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares.
Ordinary shares of 5p each
7. Name of registered shareholder(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them.
Hargreaves Lansdown Vantage SIPP Account
8. State the nature of the transaction.
Purchase of shares by director
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired
17,630 Ordinary shares
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares or that class should not be taken into account when calculation percentage).
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed.
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares or that class should not be taken into account when calculation percentage).
13. Price per share or value of transaction.
14. Date and place of transaction.
15 November 2013, London
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage).
17,630 (0.01%) Ordinary shares of 5p each
16. Date issuer informed of transaction.
15 November 2013
17. Date of grant.
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised.
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option.
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number).
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of the exercise.
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which option held following notification.
23. Any additional information.
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries.
Mrs A B Powley Company Secretary BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited Tel: 0207 743 5610
Date: 15 November 2013
-0- Nov/15/2013 15:22 GMT