AOKI Holdings Announces Stock Split and Revision to Dividend Forecast
YOKOHAMA, Japan -- November 13, 2013
AOKI Holdings Inc. (TOKYO:8214)(ISIN:JP3105400000) hereby serves notice that,
at the Board of Directors meeting held on November 13, 2013, a resolution was
adopted that the Company will conduct a stock split. Details are as follows.
1. Purposes of the stock split
The stock split will reduce the amount of investment required per share, and
enhance the liquidity of the Company's shares thus helping to expand the
2. Overview of the stock split
(1) Method of the stock split
Shareholders listed or recorded in the final shareholder register on the
record date of Tuesday, December 31, 2013 (effectively Monday, December 30,
2013) will receive 2 shares of common stock for each share held on the same
(2) Increase in the number of shares due to the stock split
1) Total number of shares
outstanding before the 45,624,752 shares
2) Increase in the number
of shares due to the 45,624,752 shares
3) Total number of shares
outstanding after the 91,249,504 shares
4) Total number of shares
authorized after the 133,679,900 shares
* There will be no change to the total number of shares authorized resulting
from the stock split.
(1) Announcement date December 12, 2013 (Thursday)
(2) Record date December 31, 2013 (Tuesday)
* Effectively December 30, 2013 (Monday) because the record date is a
holiday for the transfer agent.
(3) Effective date January 1, 2014 (Wednesday)
4. Revision to dividend forecast
The year-end dividend forecast for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2014
announced on November 7, 2013 has been revised due to the 1-to-2 stock split.
The revised forecast for the year-end dividend per share is the amount after
the stock split. Therefore, there will be no effective change in the previous
forecast for the fiscal year-end dividend of 30 yen per share.
Dividend per share
2Q-end Year-end Total
(Yen) (Yen) (Yen)
Previous forecast 30.00 30.00 60.00
(announced on November 7, 2013)
Revised forecast 30.00 ^(Note) 15.00 45.00 ^(Note)
Previous fiscal year results
(fiscal year ended March 31, 20.00 25.00 45.00
The revised forecast for 2Q-end dividend per share is the actual
dividend payments before the stock split. The revised forecast for
Note: total dividends per share represents total amounts of 2Q-end dividend
before the stock split and fiscal year-end dividend after the stock
(1) There will be no change in the amount of capital due to the stock split.
(2) There will be no change in the Shareholder Special Benefit Plan due to the
About AOKI Group
As a corporate group that continues to break the mold and innovate, the AOKI
Group has worked to meet the needs of customers in a variety of life scenes.
This has led to our expansion into new markets, including the bridal and
AOKI Holdings Inc.
Yumiko Kawai, +81-45-941-1388
Investor/Public Relations Department
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.