The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Black Friday Deals
Stores Open at 8:00 P.M. on Thanksgiving with 500+ Door Busters
~ Online Door Busters Begin Wednesday at 6:00 A.M. ~
YORK, Pa. -- October 23, 2013
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ:BONT), will open its doors at 8:00 p.m. on
Thursday, November 28, for its biggest After-Thanksgiving Sale, offering over
500 Black Friday Door Busters, special coupons and deals for its customers.
In-store Door Busters are in effect through Friday, November 29, until 2:00
p.m. Online Door Busters will be available beginning even earlier at 6 a.m. on
Wednesday, November 27. In-store and online Door Busters will be available
while supplies last.
Bon-Ton Stores is ready for the gift-giving season with hundreds of special
offers and gifts throughout the entire store. Shoppers can make their holiday
preparation easy by visiting bonton.com/blackfriday to preview all of the
After-Thanksgiving Sale and Door Busters starting November 24. Customers who
sign up for email and mobile alerts will receive special Black Friday offers.
"Black Friday is the most popular shopping day of the year," commented Steve
Byers, Executive Vice President of Stores and Visual Merchandising for The
Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “Customers will find amazing deals and unique gifts for
the entire family. We are committed to giving our customers an enjoyable
holiday shopping experience.”
Bon-Ton’s storewide After-Thanksgiving Sale offers over 500 Door Busters that
will be available at significant discounts. Here is a sneak preview of some of
the great Door Buster deals offered in-store and online:
1. $19.97 for any size LivingQuarters reversible down-alternative comforters.
Available in a variety of colors and prints in twin, full/queen, or king
2. $19.97 Ladies Rampage boots, eight styles to choose from
3. $14.97 for LivingQuarters flannel twin, fleece and cold weather performance
4. 40%-60% off entire stock of coffee makers
5. $249.97 closeout KitchenAid professional 5 ½ qt. stand mixer with bowl lift
6. 65% off luggage from Samsonite, American Tourister, Calvin Klein, Delsey
7. $39.97 after $10 rebate Farberware champagne dishwasher safe 12pc cookware
8. Free rolling weekender bag with any cosmetics or fragrance purchase of $65
or more, plus 15% off celebrity fragrance gift sets
9. $19.97 Ladies Calvin Klein Performance fleece jackets or vests
10. Buy 1, Get 2 Free Men’s Sportswear: Ruff Hewn, John Bartlett Consensus,
Field & Stream.
Online shoppers can purchase Door Busters at any of the company’s websites;
BonTon.com, Bergners.com, BostonStore.com, Carsons.com, Elder-Beerman.com,
Herbergers.com and Younkers.com and take advantage of free shipping offers.
Here is a sneak preview of exclusive online Door Busters:
1. Fujifilm FinePix S4800 16MP camera bundle, Reg. $390, Sale $179.97
2. Selection of boots from Calvin Klein Jeans, Reg. $139-$199, Sale $29.97
3. Entire stock of sports throws, available in MLB, NFL or NHL teams, over a
100 teams in all, Reg $60-$70, Sale $19.97.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania
and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 273 department stores, which includes 10
furniture galleries, in 25 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great
Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman,
Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of
national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and
children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. For further information,
please visit the investor relations section of the Company’s website at
http://investors.bonton.com. Facebook.com/BonTon Twitter: @BonTon
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
Investor & Public Relations
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.