Fagerhult: Interim report, January – June 2013
HABO, Sweden -- August 21, 2013
· Orders received MSEK 1,551 (1,659). After adjustment for currency effects,
orders received have decreased by 3% compared with the previous year.
· Net Sales MSEK 1,430 (1,539). After adjustment for currency effects, sales
have decreased by 3%.
· Operating profit MSEK 85.3 (105.0), an operating margin of 6.0 (6.8) %.
· Profit after tax MSEK 55 (59.4). · Earnings per share SEK 4.36 (4.71).
· During the quarter, I-Valo Oy was acquired in Finland.
Comments by CEO Johan Hjertonsson:
· The demand in the late-cycle Indoor Lighting and Retail Lighting Business
Areas is stable at a low level, which is in line with previous assessments,
and we believe that the market is likely to continue to be weak during the
second half year.
· A positive level of orders received was seen in the second quarter, MSEK 818
(861), which is an increase of 12% compared with the first quarter 2013. This
is a decline compared with the strong comparative period Q2 2012 which had
been largely due to the strong Swedish krona.
· An improved operating profit in the second quarter compared with the
previous year, MSEK 50.9 (44.7).
· The lower level of sales has been compensated for through costs savings and
a stronger gross margin during the second quarter.
· Strong cash flow from the on-going operations during the quarter.
· I-Valo Oy was acquired during the quarter and compliments the Group’s
offering to heavy industry.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Johan Hjertonsson CEO tel: 46 36 10 87 06 mobile: 46 70 229 77 93 e-mail:
Håkan GabrielssonCFO tel: 46 8 52 23 59 48 mobile: 46 70 84 40 918 e-mail:
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 2,200
employees and operations in20 countries. We create modern products and
exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations,
successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes
such strong brands as Fagerhult,Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting,
Designplan Lighting and I-Valo. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq OMX
Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Johan Hjertonsson, CEO
tel: 46 36 10 87 06
mobile: 46 70 229 77 93
tel: 46 8 52 23 59 48
mobile: 46 70 84 40 918
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.