FIRSTGROUP PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.3
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director /person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
Please complete all relevant boxes should in block capital letters.
1. Name of the issuer 2. State whether the notification
relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R; (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6 R(1), or; (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies act (2006) FirstGroup plc (i)
3. Name of person discharging 4. State whether notification relates
managerial responsibilities/ to a person connected with a person director discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person Martin Gilbert (Chairman) n/a
5. Indicate whether the notification 6. Description of shares (including
is in respect of a holding of the class), debentures or derivatives person referred to in 3 or 4 or financial instruments relating above or in respect of a to shares non-beneficial interest Notification in respect of person Ordinary shares of 5 pence referred to in 3
7. Name of registered shareholders 8 State the nature of the transaction
(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them Securities Services Nominees Sale of 223,972 shares Limited 9. Number of shares, debentures or 10. Percentage of issued class acquired financial instruments relating to (treasury shares of that class shares acquired should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) n/a n/a
11. Number of shares, debentures or 12. Percentage of issued class disposed
financial instruments relating to (treasury shares of that class shares disposed should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) 223,972 0.0186%
13. Price per share or value of 14. Date and place of transaction
transaction 108.3115 pence per share 8 August 2013
15. Total holding following 16. Date issuer informed of transaction
notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage) 476,036 8 August 2013 If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes 17 Date of grant 18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised
19. Total amount paid (if any) for 20. Description of shares or
grant of the option debentures involved (class and number)
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time 22. Total number of shares or
of grant) or indication that debentures over which options held price is to be fixed at the time following notification of exercise
23. Any additional information 24. Name of contact and telephone
number for queries n/a Stuart Butcher, Group Corporate Communications Manager, 07713317979 and 020 7291 0507 Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification
Paul Lewis, Company Secretary
Date of notification 9 August 2013
-0- Aug/09/2013 10:01 GMT