BHP Billiton's Skaufel to open DUG Eagle Ford Conference
Joins leaders from Pioneer Natural Resources and Marathon Oil on speaker slate
HOUSTON, July 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rod Skaufel, president of BHP
Billiton Petroleum's North American Shale Production Division, will deliver
the opening keynote address at the DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition.
More than 3,000 oil and gas industry professionals are expected to attend the
world's largest unconventional resources event September 17-19, 2013, at the
Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
Scott Sheffield, chairman and CEO of Pioneer Natural Resources, and Lance
Robertson, vice president, South Texas/Eagle Ford operations for Marathon Oil
Company, also will address delegates at Hart Energy's 4th annual DUG Eagle
"Tremendous support from industry-leading speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
has driven the growth of DUG Eagle Ford," said Richard Eichler, CEO of Hart
Energy. "Top-tier executives who detail their companies' strategies developing
Eagle Ford oil and gas resources make it the only event of its caliber."
Continuing a DUG Eagle Ford tradition of military-oriented luncheon speakers,
Robert J. O'Neill, team leader, Naval Warfare Development Group, and a member
of Seal Team Six, will speak September 18. With 400+ missions in four
different theatres of war, O'Neill brings DUG attendees unique perspective on
America's most important campaigns against terrorism.
Other industry speakers confirmed to-date include:
• Steve Herod, President, Halcón Resources Corp.
• Doug Brooks, CEO, Aurora Oil and Gas
• Tony Sanchez, CEO, Sanchez Energy
• Allen Gilmer, Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, DrillingInfo
• Mike Howard, CEO, Howard Energy Partners
• David Porter, Commissioner, Texas Railroad Commission
• Subash Chandra, Managing Director, Jefferies & Co.
• Jeff Sieler, Managing Director, Scotia Waterous
• Kevin Schepel, Executive Vice President, ZaZa Energy Corp.
• John Brooks, Executive Vice President, Penn Virginia
• H.C. "Kip" Ferguson, Executive Vice President, Exploration, Magnum Hunter
• Tanmay Desai, Senior Vice President, Valerus
• Doug Coleman, Vice President, Prism Midstream
About Hart Energy
DUG Eagle Ford
For nearly 40 years, Hart Energy has delivered leading insights to the global
energy industry. The Houston-based company publishes magazines, online media,
and data services across the energy value chain; hosts international
conferences; and offers GIS and mapping solutions. The firm provides research
and consulting services, including the North American Shale Quarterly research
platform, whose independent production and midstream forecasts are relied upon
by producers and investors using the Bloomberg Tradebook platform. For more
information, visit hartenergy.com.
CONTACT: Greg Salerno
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.