Copper Mountain Mining Corporation Report on Voting Results for Directors from the 2013 Annual and Special General Meeting of Shareholders PR Newswire VANCOUVER, June 24, 2013 Web Site: www.CuMtn.com TSX: CUM VANCOUVER, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - The following sets forth the voting at the Annual and Special General Meeting of the Shareholders of Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CUM) (the "Company" or "Copper Mountain") held on June 18, 2013 in Vancouver, British Columbia on the election of directors. A total of approximately 35,542,867 common shares (38.07%) of the outstanding common shares) were represented in person or by proxy at the meeting. The following seven nominees were elected as Directors of the Corporation to serve until the next annual meeting of the shareholders of the Corporation, or until the successors are elected or appointed, by the following votes: Name of Votes For Percent Votes Percent Nominee Withheld James 36,764,593 97.04% 1,120,024 2.96% O'Rourke Rodney Shier 32,488,301 85.75% 5,397,266 14.25% John Tapics 37,089,245 97.98% 796,322 2.10% Marin Katusa 37,646,744 99.45% 238,823 0.55% Carl Renzoni 32,381,230 85.47% 5,504,337 14.53% Al Cloke 37,179,419 98.14% 706,148 1.86% Bruce Aunger 37,126,667 98.00% 758,900 2.00% About Copper Mountain Mining Corporation: Copper Mountain's flagship asset is the 75% owned Copper Mountain mine located in southern British Columbia near the town of Princeton. The Company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation who owns the remaining 25%. The Copper Mountain mine commenced production in the summer of 2011, and has continued to improve its operations during the year; and attained design capacity in the summer of 2012. The 18,000 acre site has a resource of approximately 5 billion pounds of copper and remains open laterally and at depth. The mine has significant exploration potential that will need to be explored over the next few years to fully appreciate the properties full development potential. Additional information is available on the Company's new web page at www.CuMtn.com. On behalf of the Board of COPPER MOUNTAIN MINING CORPORATION "Rod Shier" Rod Shier, CA Chief Financial Officer Note: This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. Readers are referred to the documents, filed by the Company on SEDAR at www.sedar.com, specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to review or confirm analysts' expectations or estimates or to release publicly any revisions to any forward-looking statement. SOURCE Copper Mountain Mining Corporation Contact: Galina Meleger, Corporate Communications 604-682-2992 ext.224 Email:Galina@CuMtn.comor Rod Shier, Chief Financial Officer 604-682-2992 ext.222 Email:Rod@CuMtn.com Website: www.CuMtn.com
Copper Mountain Mining Corporation Report on Voting Results for Directors from the 2013 Annual and Special General Meeting of
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.