WOOD GROUP (JOHN) PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding

John Wood Group PLC ("Company") 
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS 
DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS 
In accordance with DTR 3.1.2R, on 11 June 2013 the Company made awards of long
term incentive plan share options to directors of the Company under the terms
of the John Wood Group PLC Long Term Plan ("LTP"), as noted below. No cost was
associated with the grant of the share options. 
The share options will become exercisable subject to the satisfaction of
certain conditions, including performance conditions measured over the
applicable performance cycle (1 January 2013 to 31 December 2015), in
accordance with the LTP Rules approved by shareholders at the Company's 2013
AGM and as set out in the Directors' Remuneration Report of the 2012 Annual
Report. 
Of the awards that vest following determination of the performance conditions,
80% will be exercisable no earlier than 1 January 2016 with the remaining 20%
exercisable no earlier than 1 January 2018. The share options will be
exercisable at nil cost, ordinarily within a period of one year from the first
exercise date, unless otherwise determined by the Remuneration Committee. 
Details of the respective awards are as follows: 
Director               Share options awarded                           
                                                                  
Bob Keiller            111,572 ordinary shares                         
                                                                  
Alan Semple            64,798 ordinary shares                          
                                                                  
Mark Dobler            52,602 ordinary shares                          
                                                                  
Mike Straughen         55,852 ordinary shares                          
                                                                  
Robin Watson           55,852 ordinary shares                          
Note additional shares will be awarded to reflect accrued notional dividends
prior to award vesting. 
Following these transactions, the interests of those directors in shares in the
Company are as follows: 
Mr Keiller holds 1,582,251 ordinary shares representing 0.424% of the issued
share capital of the Company, of which 1,577,990 shares are held directly and
4,261 restricted shares are held with a beneficial interest only. Mr Keiller
also has a non-beneficial interest in 392,423 ordinary shares representing
0.105% of the issued share capital of the Company and holds 111,572 share
options. 
Mr Semple holds 380,335 ordinary shares representing 0.102% of the issued share
capital of the Company, of which 297,782 shares are held directly and 82,553
restricted shares are held with a beneficial interest only. Mr Semple also
holds 104,798 share options. 
Mr Dobler holds 14,307 ordinary shares representing 0.004% of the issued share
capital of the Company, of which 123 shares are held directly and 14,184
restricted shares are held with a beneficial interest only. Mr Dobler also
holds 82,602 share options. 
Mr Straughen holds 162,797 ordinary shares representing 0.044% of the issued
share capital of the Company, of which 97,057 shares are held directly and
65,740 restricted shares are held with a beneficial interest only. Mr Straughen
also holds 55,852 share options. 
Mr Watson holds 25,069 ordinary shares representing 0.007% of the issued share
capital of the Company, of which 20,098 shares are held directly and 4,971
restricted shares are held with a beneficial interest only. Mr Watson also
holds 135,852 share options. 
The Company's issued capital consists of 373,175,384 ordinary shares with
voting rights. 
Notification authorised by: 
ROBBIE M B BROWN, COMPANY SECRETARY 
END 
-0- Jun/11/2013 15:42 GMT