Celestica recognizes suppliers with its 2012 Total Cost of Ownership Supplier
TORONTO, June 7, 2013
TORONTO, June 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Celestica Inc. (NYSE, TSX: CLS), a global
leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today
announced the winners of its 2012 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO^TM) Supplier
Awards. The awards honour suppliers who provide the best TCOO performance to
Celestica and its customers by demonstrating excellence in quality, delivery,
technology, service, pricing and flexibility.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2012 TCOO Supplier Award recipients:
- Best TCOO Score Award: Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Best Ring Score Award: WPG
- Most Improved TCOO Score: Feller
- Innovative Award: CymMetrik (Shenzhen) Printing Co., Ltd.
- Executing Award: Ellsworth Adhesives Asia Ltd.
- Flexibility Award: Molex Incorporated
- Best Indirect Services Award: Adecco
- Finance Business Partner Award: Longview Solutions Inc.
- Technical Compliance Award: ON Semiconductor
- Best eCollaboration Award: Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation
- Best Distributor TCOO Score Award: Future Electronics
- Best IT Technology Partner Award: Google Inc.
- Best IT Service Partner Award: Onix Networking
- Best Regional TCOO Score:
- Americas: Papeles y Conversiones de Mexico, SA de
- Asia: Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Europe: Worldmark International Limited
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honourees who
made significant contributions to its supply chain goals in 2012:
- TCOO Score Award category: Littelfuse Inc., Adampak Limited
- Ring Score Award category: Arrow Electronics, Inc, Texas Instruments
- Improved TCOO Score Award AMB Interpac Containers (Guangdong) Ltd.,
category: Sumida Corporation
- Technical Compliance Award Tenere, Inc, NXP Semiconductors
- eCollaboration Award category: Samtec, Inc., KOA Corporation
- IT Technology Partner Award EtQ Management Consultants Inc., Silver
category: Peak Systems
- IT Service Partner Award IBM Corporation, HCL Technologies
This marks the seventh year of Celestica's TCOO Supplier Awards program, which
evaluates and recognizes the top performers in Celestica's global network of
over 3,000 suppliers. Celestica's TCOO system is focused on evaluating
supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and
support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it
considers the following supplier attributes:
Quality: Delivering superior products and services
Delivery: Providing products and services at the right time, in the right
quantity and at the right price
Technology: Utilizing the best information, product manufacturing and
Service: Placing the customer as the number one priority and ensuring
communication across every step of the process
Pricing: Delivering competitive pricing based on volume purchasing
through global procurement
Flexibility: Responding to customers' market demands for product, service
and solution delivery worldwide
"We are pleased to recognize these distinguished companies for their
exceptional performance and ongoing commitment to our company's strategy,"
said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica. "Delivering innovative
solutions to our customers in today's dynamic business environment requires an
agile and flexible supply chain, and I would like to thank our supplier award
winners and honourees for their support throughout 2012."
For more information on Celestica's TCOO Supplier Awards, please visit
Celestica is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to
drive our customers' success. Through our simplified global operations network
and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver
informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the
markets they serve. Committed to providing a truly differentiated customer
experience, our agile and adaptive employees share a proud history of
demonstrated expertise and creativity that provides our customers with the
ability to overcome complex challenges.
SOURCE Celestica Inc.
Press spacebar to pause and continue. Press esc to stop.